The PmodCLP utilizes a Samsung KS0066 LCD controller to display information to a 16×2 Sunlike LCD panel. Users provide 8 bits of data in parallel to display a variety of characters on the screen.
Revision A of the PmodCLP requires 5V for proper operation. All other Revisions utilize 3.3V.
- 16×2 character LCD with parallel interface
- 192 predefined characters including 93 ASCII characters
- Up to 8 user-definable characters
- Read and write capability to and from the display
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 2.3“ × 3.3” (5.8 cm × 8.4 cm)
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- Library and example code available in resource center
- Pmod CLP
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging